Skip to main content

Embracing New Horizons: Juggling Motherhood, Advocacy, Studies, and Creative Pursuits

 


Welcome back, dear readers! I reconnect with you after a transformative period in my life with great excitement and a sense of renewed purpose. As we dive into this new chapter, I want to share the multifaceted journey I've embarked upon, where motherhood, advocacy, academic pursuits, and creative endeavors converge. When I first started this blog 18 years ago, I was a new mother with a passion for writing. Over time, my journey took an unexpected turn as I delved into public service as a victim advocate, dedicating myself to supporting and empowering those who had experienced trauma. During this period, my writing and creative pursuits took a backseat, but my commitment to making a difference in the lives of others only grew stronger.
As my children have grown and reached significant milestones, I find myself at a pivotal moment. Driven by a desire to further my knowledge and expand my capacity to help others, I decided to return to school. Currently pursuing my master's degrees in clinical mental health and rehabilitation, I am immersing myself in a wealth of knowledge that will shape my future as a counselor.
Dear readers, I am immensely grateful for your unwavering support as I navigate this journey of growth. Your presence has been a driving force behind my creative endeavors, and I'm excited to reconnect and share this new chapter with you. Together, we will explore the depths of motherhood, the transformative power of advocacy, and the resilience that comes with embracing new horizons. Juggling motherhood, academic studies, and advocacy work can be demanding, but it's a challenge I embrace with unwavering determination. Amidst these responsibilities, I am thrilled to reignite my passion for writing, podcasting, and blogging. These creative outlets allow me to connect with you, my cherished readers and share personal insights, stories, and reflections that resonate deeply.
As I embrace this new chapter, I invite you to join me on this extraordinary path of self-discovery, growth, and empowerment. Through the written word, podcast episodes, and heartfelt conversations, I look forward to sharing my insights, reflections, and stories that resonate with you. Thank you for being a part of my journey and for your unwavering support. Let's embark on this exciting adventure together as we navigate the complexities of motherhood, advocacy, academic pursuits, and the endless possibilities that await us.

Popular posts from this blog

OWNING: Only One of You

Martha Graham, a famous dancer and choreographer in the early 20th century, wrote in a letter to one of her students: "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique, and if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium; and be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, not how it compares with other expression. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open." Graham's words ring true. There is only one of you in the world: The way you think, the way you see things, the way you respond, the way you nurture yourself and other people, the way you go about doing mundane things. The way you love, the way you express, the way you tell a story, the way you write. The world will know of and witness only one you . The totality of you -- talents, nuances, thought proc...

WOI - Academy Awards Special - Let's Talk about The 2015 Academy Awards

Welcome to BlogTalkRadio's featured World of Ink Network. Join Virginia S Grenier and Marsha Casper Cook on Wed. Feb 25 - 9PM EST - 8 PM CST - 7 PM MT - 6 PM PST - It's all about the dream! It's going to be a great show with their guests, RJ Jeffreys, Melissa Keir, Arnold Rudnick,Kelly Abell and Joanna Lee Doster. On this special WOI: What Is Success show, you'll get the latest news about the 2015 Oscars who won, who lost, who cried and who laughed at the 87th Academy Awards ! Missed what happened and want to get the whole scoop? Visit http://oscar.go.com/ to get 2015 Oscars highlights from the red carpet to winning speeches! Listen in and have some fun! We invited you to post comments and questions in the chatroom. The World of Ink Network brings you show topics such as books, writing, interviews, self-help, empowerment, families and much more. For more info http://www.worldofinknetwork.com http://www.michiganavenuemedia.com Listen live or ...