Skip to main content

Interview Friday with Virginia Templeton from Madison Montgomery's Hot Sexy Romance Novels

Joining us today is Author Madison Montgomery's main character Virginia Templeton from her mini romance novel series. 

EVERY MAN WANTS HER and IT’S NEVER ENOUGH are hot sexy short stories by Madison Montgomery. 


EVERY MAN WANTS HER is the first book in a series of short romantic novels about Virginia Templeton and her adventures in love. Madison Montgomery likes writing strong, female characters who get what they want no matter what, and created Virginia as a prime example of that character – beautiful, smart and confident. 

The second short sexy story in the series IT’S  NEVER ENOUGH, has just been released. The third story STEPPING UP HER GAME will be released in six weeks .   

Virginia Templeton is a Diva...a very sexy woman who uses her good looks and dirty tricks to manipulate people and situations to her advantage. She knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it no matter the cost or who it hurts in the process. Virginia uses men until they bore her and then tosses them out like yesterday’s fashions, or a worn out pair of shoes.

Virginia Templeton was a character from one of Madison Montgomery's screenplays and she decided to bring her out as a fabulous diva who fits perfectly into today’s Romantic Hot & Steamy Genre.
 

  Character Interview with Virginia Templeton


VS: Virginia, you are a powerful woman who knows her way around a man’s world. What would you say has been the biggest challenge(s) for you in Every Man Wants Her and It’s Never Enough by Madison Montgomery?

Templeton: I love a challenge but as a woman, I need to stay strong. I refuse to have any man make my decisions.

VS: I noticed that when I read both your mini novels. You are a very sensual woman, Virginia and seem very comfortable in your own skin. What tips can you share with the rest of us women so we can be as comfortable as you?
 
Templeton: Every woman should try to remember that without women the world would be quite boring so I try not to think too much about who I am. I do what I want and hope for the best, and if it doesn’t work out, screw it …there’s always tomorrow. 

VS: An interesting outlook on life and it does show in both books too. Which character in either book would you say is the hardest to deal with?

Templeton: I can take a lot so dealing with someone tough doesn’t bother me. In the books I’m in, I just move on if I don’t care for someone. I try not to dwell on anyone or anything for long periods of time. Sometimes the tough guys melt and the weak links tend to put forth quite an effort to please me and I like that!

VS: I wonder if you feel lonely at times because you don’t let yourself get attached to the other characters. Is there anything you hate about yourself that you wish author Madison Montgomery would change about you?

Templeton: Nope!

VS: WOW, you really do have strong personality as a character in a romance novel. What is the most daring thing you would be willing to try or have done in a relationship?

Templeton: To date nothing like that has ever happened. I pretty much control my own destiny.

VS: What would you say is the number one mistake most women make in their relationships?

Templeton: Trying to be like someone else…that is never a good thing.

VS: We know you love men and having them wrapped around your finger. What is the one thing you love about men and hate about men?

Templeton: I love a man who wears jeans and a crisp white shirt and if a man smells great, there’s nothing I won’t do.

I try not to think about hating men because if I do, it all goes back to my absent father and drunk stepfather.

VS: I didn’t know that about you. One might think you have “daddy” issues. In your first book, Every Man Wants Her you are trying to divorce your husband, however, you don’t totally hate him. What was it about him that made you fall in love with him in the first place?

Templeton: His money…and I didn’t love him.

VS: That’s a little cold, but okay. You also seem willing to sleep around on your husband, which character do you wish you could have a relationship with that you haven’t yet?

Templeton: I pretty much get any man I want, but I love the idea of so many men out there to choose from.

VS: It’s been very interesting getting to know you a bit better Virginia. Thank you for coming, but before I let you go, what do you hope author Madison Montgomery will write about next?

Templeton: I never get in Madison’s way. She also has her own mind and she hates me to tell her what to do…so I don’t.


The World of Ink Network will be touring author Madison Montgomery’s debut erotic romance short story collection throughout October and November 2012. These mini novels are about a powerful woman named, Virginia Templeton.

The main character of these steamy mini novels, Virginia Templeton knows other women want her life and men just plain want her, but she’ll have to play her game carefully to get everything she wants.

About the Books:

Every Man Wants Her - Virginia Templeton can turn heads in any room and get the attention of any man she wants. She’s married to a rich, powerful businessman, but she wants a divorce. She owns a luxurious condo building, complete with a dashing man to enjoy on the side, but he wants another woman. Who is the winner or is there one?










It’s Never Enough – Virginia Templeton finds sometimes what you want in life and have is never enough. This very sexy woman who uses her good looks and dirty tricks to manipulate people is out to take advantage…Beware!


You can find out more about Madison Montgomery and her erotica romance short stories during her World of Ink Author/Book Tour at http://tinyurl.com/99nlnhf 

To learn more about the World of Ink Tours visit http://worldofinknetwork.com

Popular posts from this blog

OWNING: Only One of You

Martha Graham, a famous dancer and choreographer in the early 20th century, wrote in a letter to one of her students: "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique, and if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium; and be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, not how it compares with other expression. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open." Graham's words ring true. There is only one of you in the world: The way you think, the way you see things, the way you respond, the way you nurture yourself and other people, the way you go about doing mundane things. The way you love, the way you express, the way you tell a story, the way you write. The world will know of and witness only one you . The totality of you -- talents, nuances, thought proc...

WOI - Academy Awards Special - Let's Talk about The 2015 Academy Awards

Welcome to BlogTalkRadio's featured World of Ink Network. Join Virginia S Grenier and Marsha Casper Cook on Wed. Feb 25 - 9PM EST - 8 PM CST - 7 PM MT - 6 PM PST - It's all about the dream! It's going to be a great show with their guests, RJ Jeffreys, Melissa Keir, Arnold Rudnick,Kelly Abell and Joanna Lee Doster. On this special WOI: What Is Success show, you'll get the latest news about the 2015 Oscars who won, who lost, who cried and who laughed at the 87th Academy Awards ! Missed what happened and want to get the whole scoop? Visit http://oscar.go.com/ to get 2015 Oscars highlights from the red carpet to winning speeches! Listen in and have some fun! We invited you to post comments and questions in the chatroom. The World of Ink Network brings you show topics such as books, writing, interviews, self-help, empowerment, families and much more. For more info http://www.worldofinknetwork.com http://www.michiganavenuemedia.com Listen live or ...

Guest Post Wed: Creating Unique Characters

Too many characters in novels are too much alike. As a result, the stories and the characters' actions (and reactions) become predictable. You'd already know what would happen only a few chapters in the story! This is what you want to avoid when you're writing your own story – having characters that are too much like the other characters. There are way you can create characters that are different enough from each other that your readers won't get bored. Here are a few tips on how to do just that...