Skip to main content

A Good Story Is A Good Story

I am the new assistant on A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY at Blog Talk Radio. I will be working the phone lines, chat room, and popping in with questions throughout the show. Below is a bit more about the show.

Each Monday at 8pm Central, join host Marsha Cook, her two co-Hosts April Robins and Freda Roberts, and show assistant Virginia S. Grenier.

A little about the hosts of the show: Marsha Cook is a screenwriter, novelist and the President of Marcus Bryan & Associates and Michigan Avenue Media.

April Robins is the CEO of Robin Falls, the creator of a wonderfully talented network of writers as well as a children's author.

Freda Roberts is a talented writer and the creator of the Literary Lounge on Facebook.

Virginia S. Grenier is the Founder/Owner of Stories for Children Publishing LLC, a freelance editor, and children’s author.

All four of these women, especially Freda, have learned how to be successful in the social network community. Marsha has been the host since the show began, but she has added April Robins and Freda Roberts has her co-Hosts, along with Virginia S. Grenier as their show assistant.

A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY now has a new time (Monday 8pm Central), which will allow listeners to hear the show live instead of on demand, however, on demand will be available when the show is over. Our guests will be entertainers, novelists, screenwriters, directors, producers, publishers, and publicists. There will be a special male guest co-Host every week.

Join us this Monday July 12, 2010 at 8pm Central and meet Craig Clyde. He’s a screenwriter, novelist, and Movie Director. Craig has directed over eighteen films and he will be discussing his new film ROOTBEER CHRISTMAS.

A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY has a new and exciting addition that will really spice things up … Movie and Television reviews! If you have a television show or a favorite movie, you want to talk about, go into the chat room or make a call. Please feel free to call in at 646-595- 4478. The chat lines will be open and we welcome callers.

It’s time to talk entertainment. Forget the stress and join Marsha, April, Freda and Virginia every Monday night at 8pm Central. You will be glad you did!

A GOOD STORY IS A GOOD STORY is going to be fun, informative and very entertaining.

Popular posts from this blog

OWNING: Only One of You

Martha Graham, a famous dancer and choreographer in the early 20th century, wrote in a letter to one of her students: "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique, and if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium; and be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, not how it compares with other expression. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open." Graham's words ring true. There is only one of you in the world: The way you think, the way you see things, the way you respond, the way you nurture yourself and other people, the way you go about doing mundane things. The way you love, the way you express, the way you tell a story, the way you write. The world will know of and witness only one you . The totality of you -- talents, nuances, thought proc...

Babysitter Beware Book Drawing!

Mom's Choice Awards posted an interview with me on December 10, 2012. Imagine my surprise when I saw the twitt go out when I was at the Mesquite Festival of Books. I remembered them sending me a few questions to answer some months back but never heard a peep after. The interview shares about my inspiration, writing my award-winning book (which has won not only the Silver Mom's Choice Seal but also the 2011 Silver Quill here in Utah) and a bit about me in general. Yes, there are a few typos, not sure if that was me typing replies to questions at 2am in the morning or what...but the overall interview is done well. Here is little sample: VS Grenier (or Virginia, as we like to call her) is not just a children’s book author – she’s also founder and owner of Stories For Children Publishing, LLC ; chief editor for Halo Publishing, Int ; host of several blog talk radio shows – including  The World of Ink Network: Stories for Children and The Writing Mama ; and more!...

Interview Friday with Mikey Brooks, author & Illustrator

VS: I want to thank you for being my guest here on The Writing Mama today. How long have you been writing? Mikey: I started writing when I was about 14 year old. I lived in a rural town in Missouri and our nearest neighbor was about a mile away. So friends were hard to come by. I fell in love with stories like Narnia and the Wizard of Oz and wished I could escape to these worlds. I had a hid out in the woods that surrounded our farm and I wrote about a world that existed in the reflection of a pond. I have a lot of fond memories about those woods. VS: What inspired you to write your books? Mikey: My children are the inspiration behind a lot of my stories now. Bean’s Dragons is based on my daughter and her imaginary dragons she has flying, parading, and trashing throughout the house. She was kind enough to let me glimpse into her world for just a moment to capture the magic within. My girls also love ABC books and shows. Because I love fantastical creatures, I wa...