Skip to main content

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Wow! Once again I've been honored. This time with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Thank you to The Story of a Writer for this lovely, delicious award. I am deeply touched.


The Rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the word along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

Okay, 7 random facts about me you may or may not know!
1. I'm 15 years older than my sister below me, my brother is 1 1/2 years older than my son, and my baby sister just turned 12.
2. My husband and I are both September babies, but he's 2 years and 10 days older than me.
3. The rumors are wrong...I don't live in a mansion.
4. I have a speech impediment.
5.  When I was younger, I believed my parents when they said I was adopted from Venus.
6. I still dress up for Halloween.
7. Most days I work in my PJ's.

Now to pass the award along. I'll contact you later today. Congratulations. And thanks again to E & K.

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award now goes to:
1. Karen Cioffi - Writing and Marketing
2. Health, Beauty, Children & Family
3. Bloggin' 'bout Books
4. Dallas Woodburn's Writing Life
5. Biblio Reads
6. Crazy-for-Books
7. Good Clean Reads
8. Home Girl's Book Blog
9. Inspired By Savannah
10. My Pile of Books
11. One Zillion Books
12. PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER
13. The Blue Bookcase
14.  Write What Inspires You!
15. ArtStories

Please check out all of these Irresistibly Sweet Blogs. You'll be glad you did.

Have a nice weekend. Happy reading and writing.

Popular posts from this blog

OWNING: Only One of You

Martha Graham, a famous dancer and choreographer in the early 20th century, wrote in a letter to one of her students: "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique, and if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium; and be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, not how it compares with other expression. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open." Graham's words ring true. There is only one of you in the world: The way you think, the way you see things, the way you respond, the way you nurture yourself and other people, the way you go about doing mundane things. The way you love, the way you express, the way you tell a story, the way you write. The world will know of and witness only one you . The totality of you -- talents, nuances, thought proc...

Guest Post Wed: Creating Unique Characters

Too many characters in novels are too much alike. As a result, the stories and the characters' actions (and reactions) become predictable. You'd already know what would happen only a few chapters in the story! This is what you want to avoid when you're writing your own story – having characters that are too much like the other characters. There are way you can create characters that are different enough from each other that your readers won't get bored. Here are a few tips on how to do just that...